 Space / 32009
  Re: Small, Red and Fast.

(...) That's cool, nice smooth lines. I like how the landing gear when retracted is completely out of the way. That's one thing I completely stink at, is landing gear. (2 URLs) Only nitpick would be to get rid of the orange. --(URL) SteveR> (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Small, Red and Fast.

Thanks Steve, (...) Keep it smooth! (...) I'll try to remove the orange, see if it looks better. But I like these small color drops, I think it's more eye-catching. JP. (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)