 Space / 31949
Re: Small moc- the SHRIMP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 02:23:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
Hey all.  I just dreamed up a small MOC today and I've finished it and uploaded
it to my website.

http://deepspace.jhkruer.com/?m=shrimp

Please let me know what you think!

NO fricking fair is what I think.  you're only fourteen and building better than
i do now. no fricking fair.  the good side is, that im close enough
geographically to actually be able to see this thing.  my next big ship might
need something like this on board.

bravo

-lenny