 Space / 30756
30755  |  30757
Subject:
Blue Pod & 'BlueBird' was: Re: heavy duty pod (teaser)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 02:41:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   I had this idea since the pod craze started & finally was able to set up my sorted Lego so i could finish it.

SNIP

Finally got more pics done:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Ships/LongRangeBlueGrayPod/blupod01.jpg

(change last part from ...blupod01 to blupod10) pre-mod

post-mod:

I remember a technic scale goose-looking ship sombody made once, but I couldn’t find it to reference here after looking on brickshelf for 30m min (can’t remember name); anyways I tried to make a similar minifig scale ship with only pieces in set 4098 High Flyers:

Enjoy!

Jeff