 Space / 30364
Re: You'll never find your pathetic GA!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 05:20:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:

   Those 3vil minions look really scary with those intimidating red flashlights!

You just watch it or I’ll shine them in your EYES!

Understood, I will refrain from mocking 3vil in the future. ;-)

Heh, seriously though...

(alright, not so seriously...)

I figured 3vil’s minions would use more sadistic, shiny, melee weapons. What gives Mark... PSHAW!?

Your Lord and Master,

3GA

Mladen Pejic