 Space / 30363
  Re: You'll never find your pathetic GA!

(...) Hey, Crazy Ogel has some good prices. I might go back and get the instant inflatable 3vil moonbase module. Your Lord and Master, 3GA (URL) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: You'll never find your pathetic GA!

(...) Inflatable moonbase? I heard the 3GA was into weird, weird stuff. Oh well, I guess the Winnie-the-Pooh moonbase can breathe easy once more. -Nick (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: You'll never find your pathetic GA!

(...) I believe most of space can breathe easier... I have to admit to shopping at Crazy Ogel's myself, but I stay away from the inflatables section; some of that stuff looks used. I'm not altogether happy with the cloning machine I bought there, (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: You'll never find your pathetic GA!

(...) Waitaminute, so *you're* responsible for the rash of awful boy bands and "ESPN Deportes"? I hope Shpl3vil chews your fingers off. Stop playing with that cloning machine! -nk (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: You'll never find your pathetic GA!

(...) No, I swear that wasn't me; I only got the thing last week, so unless it includes an undocumented time portal.... But there are far worse things than that. This machine I have is a cheap off-planet knock-off of the one Dr Terrible uses. (You (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)