 Space / 30189
30188  |  30190
Subject:
A possible use for those Bionicle Kraata slug things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 15:11:38 GMT

We all bought set 8580 for the trans-black jars, right? I know I did. However, not having a use for that dorky Kraata... thing just bugged me. Therefore I present to you The Krats:

If you thought JarJar was bad, wait until you see a group of Krats. Krats are to Space as Timmy is to Town.

The pieces to make a Krat are relatively easy to come by. This is due to the fact that you can use pretty much whatever colors you want when you build one. The hardest piece to come by is probably the slug Kraata head piece, but you can still get them in stores.

A short description of Krats can be found here: http://home.earthlink.net/~crazylegoman/LEGO/Krats/Krats.html
There are some more pictures there too.

David “Fuzzy” Gregory