 Space / 30174
    Re: Tanto - light fighter —Douglas R. Clark
   snip (...) I really like the shape of this fighter. Very sleek and swoosh-able. I also like the engine as well. Its also a nice and simple design... looks like it is still possible to build cool stuff w/o alot of SNOT. It kinda reminds me of the (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Tanto - light fighter —Theodore Sammis II
   (...) Heh, "Old School", that's me :) I'd like to think it is definitely still possible to build cool things without much SNOT or greebling - mainly just because I haven't quite gotten the hang of either :p (...) Yeah, I started with one of the new (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)