 Space / 30091
30090  |  30092
Subject:
Sorry...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 03:11:31 GMT

In lugnet.people, Nathan Wells wrote:
The Lord Of The LEGO is back and is tired as heck!

I'll be frank, traveling during the holidays is hell, and I won't be doing it
again anytime soon...

So! What's been going on around here. It looks like I missed some cool MOCs,
will check those out tomorrow..

I like SO really need to get to bed...I'll post more tomorrow...

Damn....I just found out about Travis Kunce...sorry if the title of my last post
seemed inappropriate...

My heart goes out to Travis and his family...

Nathan