 Space / 30043

Re: New MOCs- long post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 04:50:42 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Soren Roberts wrote:
   Well, I’m back. Here’s some of the stuff I built over the last few months: • (snip) Enjoy!

Soren

Simply gorgeous models. Your revised Landmate is one of the coolest hardsuits I’ve seen.

Well done!

Joe Meno .space paparazzi!

Re: New MOCs- long post