 Space / 30039

Re: New MOCs- long post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 02:50:34 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Soren Roberts wrote:
Well, I'm back. Here's some of the stuff I built over the last few months:

Snip

Enjoy!

Soren

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Lazarus/
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Lazarus/Lugnet-Sigs/kog-eyes.jpg>>

Praise the ground you walk on! Great stuff!

Re: New MOCs- long post
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 03:12:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eric Sophie wrote:

Praise the ground you walk on! Great stuff!

Awww, thanks. I'm not that good...

Soren