 Space / 29805
Re: Seed part moc - Crab walker.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 07:41:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:

   I’d like several of these modified to serve me beverages in my evil lair.

With guns still attached, of course.

Sorry Doc. We have a strict policy prohibiting sales to evil overlords. These babies are purely for home defense and child minding.

Besides, you should cut down on the sauce - it’s made your eyes all bloodshot, and given an unhealthy pallor to your skin.

Cheers,

Allister