 Space / 2979
    Re: BIG update on Bardiel website —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Wow that is awsome. I personally tend to build symetrical pristine Star Destroyerish models myself but the hodge-podge look suits that ship very well. The color scheme is great too. The only thing that sort of irks me is the fact that it looks (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: BIG update on Bardiel website —Jon Palmer
   (...) well. (...) the (...) that (...) Thanks! The big gapping hole is there because I have not put in much of the walls on the front and rear of the forward cylinder. Same goes for the front of the rear cylinder. I'm still designing an airlock for (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)