 Space / 29746
Re: PCS S.L.A.M.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:50:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens wrote:
   snippercalifragilisticexpialadocious

Wow... Someone’s on a roll. Get ‘em Admiral.

I’m awestruck at the coolness of something so small. Reminds me of your SPLANG craft, except deadlier. The VTOL engines are nice, I may try to emulate those in a future model.

You mentioned that these were mass produced. Any thoughts as to following up on that, or are photoshop-created fleets the only way we’ll see such a force assembled?

As always, sweet work!

-Lt. Wood

Well, if Santa is good with the gifts of disposable income, there’s a chance I could bricklink the parts on this un and make more copies. I been real good this year...*crosses fingers and hopes*

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
You’ll shoot yer eyes out kid.