 Space / 28756
Re: Two new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 16:03:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Deering wrote:
   Hello People of .Space,

I thought you all would like to see what I have been working on.

So i present to you the Evil Hover Deathray-On-The-Go :

My question...does the gun recoil?:) Really neat little craft there, perfect for evildoers! Like the detail work too!

2 more pictures can be found here :
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoyalGuard/Space-MOCs/Evil/3vil-02.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoyalGuard/Space-MOCs/Evil/3vil-03.jpg

After watching SonicX(A Saturday morning cartoon, don’t you know), and playing all those Sonic the Hedgehog games back in the day, Dr. Robotnic(Eggman)’s little hoverpodish thing inspired me to create something like it.

We also have a small VTOL fighter that I built some weeks ago, I thought since i mostly build troop transports, shuttles and bots that I should try out a fighter of some sort. It still needs a name, other then that its finished.

here it is :

Some might say the engines are too small, I might agree with you...
but I won’t. : D

You know, I’m one to trust your instincts. But the engines are too small:). j/k

More pictures of both MOCs will be up on BrickShelf soon.

Looking forward to them!

Joe .space paparazzi!