 Space / 28711
28710  |  28712
Subject:
Wish to pass the .space curatorship on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 12:31:03 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I'm really busy and you guys deserve more.
Considering that I took the Moonbase page back and I still have plans for
the Shipyard I just can't do the .space page anymore.

I'm not disappearing, I have a ton of stuff I'm going to be building later
this fall.

If you are *serious* about working on the space page, alone or with someone
else please reply here or email me.

Thanks guys,

--
[  j o n ]