 Space / 28681
28680  |  28682
Subject:
OCTAN has gone into space!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:46:16 GMT

Hello all!

I haven’t been posting, but I have read all major contributions and have been awed many, many times. My LEGO collection was stored because of my new job and house, but I have taken it out of storage for a visit of Sylvi Tresto, who really inspired me to take up building space stuff again.

The result is

Visit the Ceres Spaceworks Homepage and click on the tanker to see more. It is at the top of the page.

PLMKWYT!

Alexander