 Space / 28549
    Re: New MOC: Disc Racer —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Glad you liked it! (...) I know. That's one thing I'm not really happy about. It was difficult enough getting a fig to fit inside that tiny cockpit, so I guess the controls are "hidden" in the studs on top of the car doors... If anyone has a (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Disc Racer —Daniel Rubin
   (...) It seems like you might be able to fit the little space levers on the studs on the doors, allowing for a throttle and a steering joystick. Pretty cook design, I really like it overall. Daniel Rubin (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)