 Space / 28534
    Re: New MOC: Disc Racer —Sylvia Tresto
   (...) Wow! I really liked this ship. Cool SNOT design and very innovative shape. It reminded me vaguely of a much sleeker version of my own (URL) Confederate Antigrav Fighter>. Your very cool creation might inspire me to make more ships with this (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Disc Racer —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Thanks! The circle is a fun form to try to work with, especially since it's a bit of a challenge working with primarily rectangular parts. --Bram (2 URLs) Bram Lambrecht (URL) www.bldesign.org> (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)