 Space / 28214
Re: Techwest MOC: High Plains Skimmer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 02:21:10 GMT

snip
My first venture into techwest...that wonderful smooshing of western and • scifi
themes.

<<http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/Photos/Manko/th_manko_1.jpg>>

<http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Toradoch/xx_Toradoch_misc_manko.htm Da page,
pardtner.>

Suggestions and comments back at the ranch.

Cheers,
-G

awsome.  I love the saddle bags and the kind of mad max theme of it.  Are
there other techwest mocs that I have missed.  I love it!

-tk