 Space / 27057
Subject:
3 new MOCs.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 02:11:57 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey All,

I’ve been building and now i’m done, for now.

I present to you my 3 new MOCs, all of which are space ships.

The Grungy Sprocket

The Grungy Sprocket, once was a small civillian transport until the company who manufactured the transport went bankrupt. So Mr. Sprocket purchased one, now the last one of it’s type. Custimized to fit his Bounty Hunting needs.

The Grungy Sprocket is Equipped with 2 small photon lasers, and 2 small lasers.

next we have the

LTT-492

LTT(Light Troop Transport)-492, A light Troop Transport, Fitting 4 passangers and 1 pilot, can hold more troops if they feel like standing.

The LTT is Equipped with 1 B.O.O.G.E.R.(Brazed Organic Octohedral Gas Emitting Ray).

And finally

The Discus

The Discus, a short ranged fighter. The Discus holds a pilot on the top half and the gunner on the bottm half, the ship also has space for a small amount of cargo.

The Discus is equipped with two heavy plasma cannons.

Re: 3 new MOCs.
I’ve been building and now i’m done, for now.

Well Played.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers

Re: 3 new MOCs.