 Space / 26988
Re: New MOC: Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 06:31:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Zac Soden wrote:
   Hi Guys!

Just letting you know that the Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner has now been fully documented.

Check it out at www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/peregrine.htm

And as always, PLMKWYT - feedback appreciated.

Zac Soden

www.ozbricks.com/battlespace

Absolutely perfect hatch/hull design. The engines I disliked, primarily because of my hatred of all things wheels, but the overall rotating shape worked very well. Great job!

Thanks Jonathan,

I’m glad you liked the hull design - it took ages! I understand your hatred of the wheels but I find them to be the simplest solution to one of the hardes parts of a model (engine intakes). Don’t worry, my next model won’t be using wheels :)

Thanks,

Zac