 Space / 26953
  The Art of Greebling and Effects of Over-Greeblage

Hi guys! I've been doing some contemplation recently and thought I'd share it with you all. I am currently working on another large model and am approaching the point of general greeble application but after reviewing the design of my Peregrine (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.space) !

  Re: The Art of Greebling and Effects of Over-Greeblage

Excellent guidelines, Zac! I think this post definitely needs to be put in the Crash Course. This has given me immeasurable understanding on how to attend to my greebling. Thanks again Zac! ~The Matt Captain, The Unknown Division™ (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Art of Greebling and Effects of Over-Greeblage

(...) Thanks Matt, I'm glad that you got something out of this! Zac (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Art of Greebling and Effects of Over-Greeblage

Hi, since i like greebling, i'll give my opinions ... (...) I agree with you, however the 99% boundary can be lowered a bit ;-) and yes greebles have to be in a recess but they may extend out of the hull... think of a section of 4x8 studs of (...) (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)