 Space / 26547

Subject:
matchBOT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 03:51:15 GMT

I’ll have a little label and tiny instructions for him when I get to the ‘Fest.

j o n (Each bot comes with patented “whoosh-stick”)

Re: matchBOT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 03:58:52 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jon Palmer wrote:

The little stand doesn’t come with this. That’s just in the pic so matchBOT can feel taller.

j o n

Re: matchBOT
   I’ll have a little label and tiny instructions for him when I get to the ‘Fest.

(Each bot comes with patented “whoosh-stick”)

Slow it with the posts man! ;-P
Sizable lil bot you got; I like.

-ªþ§

13 days til! East coast blues. Blast my re-sleeping!

Re: matchBOT
Please pardon that post. X-ed the wronged box.

-ªþ§

PS - Me no like him now.

Re: matchBOT
   I’ll have a little label and tiny instructions for him when I get to the ‘Fest.

(Each bot comes with patented “whoosh-stick”)

Slow it with the posts man! ;-P
Sizable lil bot you got; I like.

-ªþ§

13 days til! Blast my re-sleeping!

________________________________
East coast blues. ;-| But I don’t lose time on the way to VA. ;-D

Re: matchBOT
I’ll have a little label and tiny instructions for him when I get to the ‘Fest.

j o n (Each bot comes with patented “whoosh-stick”)

Hehe...such bite-sized fun!!

Cheers, -G

Re: matchBOT
I’ll have a little label and tiny instructions for him when I get to the ‘Fest.

j o n (Each bot comes with patented “whoosh-stick”)

Kewl. Man, I hate myself for missing this fest. Next year, come hell or high water...maybe. :-)

-Chris