 Space / 26268
Re: New MOC: The Turtle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 22:22:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Greeting, .spacers.

I am proud to present a new MOC: The Turtle

PLMKWYT!

Nice! Your stuff continues to improve per post Nathan...

Thanks!

   this is a great shape and and novel cockpit/windshield solution....don’t see that too often.

I’m begining to get very fond of those windshields from the Cloud Car...:)

   Only suggestion? Maybe the engine cluster....looks a little plain for such a unique shape of a ship. Perhaps inverting the cones? Just a thought...disregard at will. :)

I also think the engine cluster is too plain, but I’m very low on thrusters.

Thanks again!