 Space / 26035
New MOC: The Omicron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:26:26 GMT

Hello again,

I've been building lately ... here are the first results:

This ship was made with for showing at the first BeLUG (http://www.belug.be)
building weekend (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=48809)
It's quite solid, hence transportable.

LMKWYT (i.e. give me comments!)

Didier

PS: Soon on my Brickshelf and LUGNET...
- Another (larger) version of this ship: the Omega
- The Endor I: first interplanetary Ewok ship
- start of building contests organised by BeLUG.Space:
microfig models, blockade runner + ISD alternates, mini alternates
... keep watching

PPS: to Jon Palmer and Bram Lambrechts ... if you read this please check your
mails or contact me.