 Space / 24870
24869  |  24871
Subject:
More Moonbase Components
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 06:37:41 GMT

I've been working on some more moonbase stuff in ldraw.
These are mostly components that I think a moonbase needs.

Working Hatches:
   http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/moonbase/crdrwd10.jpg
   http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/moonbase/htche10.jpg

Cargo Containers:
   http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/moonbase/teu.jpg

Here's some examples using the above parts :

    Moonbase module connectors made from TEUs
      http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/moonbase/cn-teu-x.jpg
    Habitation ring made out of TEUs
      http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/moonbase/hab.jpg
    Simple Airlock