 Space / 244
243  |  245
Subject:
Making a huge spaceship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 00:22:20 GMT

Did A quick stud count on my Giant Space Ship [tm] being constructed--For
about 1 year and four months so far! Length so far is 193 studs-- It should
only exceed this by about 20 or so more studs. Height at greatest is 33
bricks and 1 plate. Width at greatest is 54 studs. Just finished almost all
of the superstructure and I'm currently applying the outer hull. Then if
Inspiration and free time are willing (and pieces!) I'll move on to the
interior and
finally the outside details, Minifig crew and Vehicles and small ships to be
stored in the docking area. One of these days I'll find a digital camera and
get up a site to post some pictures of its development.

    I think it would be cool also if there was a website dedicated to all
sorts of fans MOC Giant Space Ships [tm].

    Heres a link to a site that has probably one of my favorite big lego
spaceship creations (now 2!):

    http://home.worldnet.att.net/~jebulan/lego.html

    Click on Starship Carrier Behemoth and Osiris. God those are cool.

    -Palmer