 Space / 2421
Re: Toilet Training
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 22:35:00 GMT

Chris Giddens wrote:

Hi,
Yes, strange question here.  But has anyone built a minifig sized toilet? I'm
building a space cruiser.. and well, in space there's a lot of miles between
rest stops.

Chris <><

It's been done at least a few times, to my knowledge.  I assume your
space cruiser has gravity:

In my minifig Victorian house, there's a toilet:

It's about half visible; it's a 2x3 inverse slope with a 1x2 brick for a
back; the tile is a stove burner from a kitchen in a 1970's era set with
much larger figs.  A 2x2 round tile would do as well.

Also, Karim Nassar has an Orion Runabout on his web page

http://www.etymon.org/kn/pallas/products/orion.html

Although you can't see it in his photos, there is a head (shower, faucet
and toilet) tucked in opposite the cargo ramp. (If you download and take
apart the LDRAW files you can see this).  He built it beginning with one
of those L-shaped pieces comprised of two 2x2 plates attached at right
angles.  Since that piece has a stud-sized hole, he attached one of
those 2x2 radar dishes to that hole, making the bowl of the toilet.

Jeff