 Space / 2397
  Re: Space Contest!

(...) [snip] (...) I might suggest "Dioramma"(sp?) or "Interiors". A bunch a stuff at once. <grin> For all the cargo bay, space ports, and fighter prep' type models. (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Contest!

Well, my focus is going to be on the craft itself. However, in the judging, I will consider the presentation of the vehicle. If you go a lot of work building a scene around it, then you'll definitely get more points. I plan on having some rules (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)