 Space / 2397
Re: Space Contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:12:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Ok, everyone... I'd like to organize a contest for creating non-military
Space vehicles. The first thing I need to do is come up with categories.

Here are the ones I can think of: • [snip]
Sound good? Do I need more categories?

I might suggest "Dioramma"(sp?) or "Interiors". A bunch a stuff at once. <grin>
For all the cargo bay, space ports, and fighter prep' type models.

Re: Space Contest!
Well, my focus is going to be on the craft itself. However, in the judging, I
will consider the presentation of the vehicle. If you go a lot of work
building a scene around it, then you'll definitely get more points.

I plan on having some rules drafted up later today.

~Mark