 Space / 2396
  One more little update!

Be sure to look at the Spiffcraft I in the Spacecraft section of my website. ~Mark (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: One more little update!

(...) from the evil Parental Creatures. Chris (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: One more little update!

(...) Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)