 Space / 23819
Re: My new capital ships online at brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 15:26:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Didier Deses writes:
Hi,

I have put some new pics of my capships on Brickshelf. I'd like to have some
comments about them.

You have some very unusual shapes and ideas here. Very interesting. Lots of
greebles to keep the eye busy.

The only thing I don't like is the use of the Star Wars laser cannons. They
just don't look right on something this scale.

Overall, some very cool microfig ships.

~Grand Admiral