 Space / 23721
23720  |  23722
Subject:
Candiru
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 21:17:10 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi everyone,

About two months ago, I built this MOC with Joel Kuester. I have been holding
it until fleebnork.com debut, but my server is lame and won't allow the website
code to work. So I'm just going to post here so you guys can check it out.

This is the Candiru, a smuggler ship. It has an internal smuggling compartment,
and hidden weapons.

Photos number 1-20

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sortafast/Spacecraft/candiru/candiru01.jpg

After moderation: