 Space / 23648
Re: Hafteran Embassy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 06:27:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Thomas Garrison writes:

No one knows why the Hafterans wanted to open an embassy in the Moonbase.  Most
people thought them to be long-extinct.  But to space they have come, bringing
a . . .unique architectural approach.

<snip>----------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes:  This module was constructed for the IndyLUG April/May meetings which
featured (and will feature, next Sunday) several modules from members.

The corridors are six studs wide internally, but the ends are designed to use
adapter rings that can either continue the wider size or shrink to the Moonbase
standard.

Inspiration for the scooters comes from Andy Lynch
http://www.andyandjackie.com/lego/horse.htm

TWS Garrison

Thomas,

This is cool!  Excellent job with it!  As has been said, the horse scooters
are cool and a great touch.
If I can have the heart to disassemble some of my castle creations ;( then
I'll be up for My Own Fortress Moonbase (MOFM - moff' im).  I can picture an
lowspace aerial battle of two armies upon galliant steeiods (c)!!!  How
about it??

-Andrew

GardenSLUG