 Space / 2314
  Re: Digital Camera (Go Kodak!)

(...) Do you have a page up of examples? (LEGO in low light, bright light, macro zoom-in, etc?) One of the most frustrating things about the Mavica is that its CCD really needs a lot of light to take clear pictures. --Todd (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Digital Camera (Go Kodak!)

(...) I don't yet; I've got a bunch of pictures (ie thousands; not all of lego) that I need to go through and sort and process and so forth. The pictures on Karen's web page at (URL) aren't the best we've taken, but they're pretty decent. (I think (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish)