 Space / 22953
22952  |  22954
Subject:
Moonbases in New England?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:45:08 GMT

Hey All!

I was just curious about how many Moonbase builders out there might be
relatively close to me.  Are there other Moonbases in or nearby New England?

The reason I ask is that although I plan to join in any Moonbase display at
BrickFest, I would also like to know what the possibilities are of local
displays as well.  Anyhoo, how about a psuedo-roll-call of New England area
Moonbase builders:

1. Hendo, Greenfield, MA; 1 Module, Plans for 2-4 more.

Any others?

FUT: .org.us.nelug, just to keep it tidy.

-H.