 Space / 22596
Re: PA004 -Open Atmosphere Suit- Scout Type
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 07:35:06 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, David Rabadan writes:
The Scout version of PA004 is outfitted with smoke/flare tube launchers and
jump thrusters.
Sorry 'bout that.

David, this scout suit is genius.  Looks good from every angle, lots of
detail, and it actually holds an entire minifig, not just the head.  Would
look very cool in large numbers, walking through a blast-crater.  Very
intimidating and industrial looking, in short, my kind of suit.  Only
criticism, it needs more guns!  Maybe those flare tubes could be converted
to some kind of self-propelled mortar.  Keep up the good work.  Also, I
liked your Saab, but thought it could use a little more detail on the
backside.  Take it with a grain of salt.  Does the upper part rotate?
Couldn't tell.

Again, well done!

-Cheers,
Keith