 Space / 22558
Re: Laser Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 04:55:10 GMT

In lugnet.build.military, Felix Greco writes:

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23587

This is by no means a new creation, but I was shocked at the lack of
response Keith got for this one.

It's probably more a reflection of how few people check .build.military than
anything else. Keith, if you're reading this, crosspost to .space next time! ;-)

The whole industrial/military feel is
great; which is hard to do since most MOCs that try to look serious still
look 'cute'.

I haven't noticed that. Could you give some examples?

Your stuff rocks, Keith!  Very inspiring.  Plus, I dig your obscure
references on your brickshelf descriptions.

No argument there. It's a great-looking diorama with tons of cool features
and ideas!

Cheers,
Paul