 Space / 2249
2248  |  2250
Subject:
Akira Bike and some Wizards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 06:46:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi folks,

Here are a few crappy images I took with my webcam tonight.

I made my own version of the motorcycle from Akira, using this site as
inspiration:

http://www.force-x.com/~inosuke/lego-kei/korabo/akira/akira1.htm

I also made some wizards using inspiration from the other fine folks at
lugnet.castle. I have very few castle parts, however, so this is mainly just
a test.

Enjoy the pics and LMKWYT.

~Mark

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/temp/