 Space / 2247
Re: My First Mecha and a new fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 00:59:54 GMT

in article FuxB9L.B2w@lugnet.com, Mark Sandlin at sandlin@nwlink.com wrote
on 5/21/00 12:56 PM:

Check out the Front Mission 3 action figures. They look far better than the
wireframe things in the screenshots. They're not the most imaginative
mecha designs, but I think they were aiming for making them look more
functional than pretty.

http://www.palisadesmarketing.com/Home.html

~Mark

In lugnet.build.mecha, Jason J. Railton writes:

No, I disagree.  They're fairly crude mech designs.  They're all obviously
designed as polygonal wireframes for the game, then the facets • painted in by a
comic artist.

<snip>

Sorry if all my posts contradict themselves by the way, but I still don't
think they're great Mecha in Front Mission 3.

JJ.
I can attest to this.  I have the Kyojun and the Zenislev myself.  Great
mecha!

Ben

Ben Vaughan
buster@marsbase.com