 Space / 22076
Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Mako (batch one)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:48:48 GMT

Oh, wow.  That's great.  The shape is so cool, and the green produces a
really novel effect.  I really love the contrasting smooth/greeblie
surfaces.  Very nice.

I would have to agree with Paul, however, about the swords sticking out the
front.  Also, I think that if the little weapon mounts sticked out a bit
more it would make the shape better, since from the top
http://lego.kepplah.com/~arcadia/index.php?page=Image&section=Mako&image=top.jpg
it looks kinda thin.  It needs something sticking out in the middle...

Great work of art.  And I can't help but admire your website.

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
Howd all,

posted the first batch of pics of the Mako

http://lego.panarchy.com

not only will i take more later,
but i will also retake these
(i need to upgrade the lighting in my apt.)

LMKWYT!

thx much
-paul