 Space / 21422
21421  |  21423
Subject:
Shark Teaser Pic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 23:22:20 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Whoohoo!!!
I finished it
and as soon as the headache
goes away I'll take some
more pics of all the details

until then
teaser pic for your enjoyment is here:

http://lego.kepplah.com/~arcadia/temp/shark_teaser.jpg

:-D

-paul

Message has 15 Replies:
  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

<Jaw drops> Beautiful. Just beautiful. QUICK! Take a Panadol. I NEED to see more of this one. Is that a soccer baseplate? Are those train rails? Are there really that many different parts in sand green now? Allister (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

I don't want to be crude, but when Paul IM'd me this pic I typed the f-word like 12 times in 5 different ways. He seemed very pleased with my response. I think he's in class at the moment, so I should have some time to drive to Utah real quick and (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

Wow, that is great! What set did you get the sand green soccer base in? I though those only came in reg green. The tail section is my favorite part, the tri-SNOT design looks really original. I can't wait to see more. Tony (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

(...) Whoa... minty fresh! That's an amazing MOC. Can't wait to see more of it! Jeff J (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

(...) Wow, really smooth design. I really like the little side wings and the tanks shooting out every-which-way. And you used a seed part (in the stand)!! Can't wait to see more... ~Kevin Blocksidge~ (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

Wow. Those colors are perfect. Very creative use of parts. The design is so smooth and seamless. Again, wow. -Andrew (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

Wow, Paul; That's pretty niffty! Looks like you got Gringott's Bank (sp?) for some extra sand green, eh? This may seem petty, but I like the sideways bank-vault door the best so far. The sports-base seed wing comes in at a close second. The lt.grey (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

You know Paul, it is without question your stuff has always been ground breaking and a source of inspiration for us builders here. But since your return to the scene, you've come at it with such an original blast of creativity and style....kablamo, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

Drool... That's just totally great. Sand green is SO cool. The details and construction is great. And the little pod garage thing is also cool. -JHK (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

(...) Dude... why do this to us??? MO MO MORE!! Seriously, great lookin' excellent smooth hull with greebly underneath. keep em comin'! Chris <>< (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

(...) Just when you thought it was safe to go back into building something cool--BAM!--Paul ups the ante. Jeff (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)
  Superb!

Paul, um WOW *ahem* Everyone else has already said everything I would say about the design. Beautiful, and I love the anime feel in the arrandement of greeblies. Sand green, aside from being a wonderful color, adds greatly to the militaristic aspect (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

EXCELLENT!!!!!! This is one seriously cool MOC! I was never a big fan of the sand green color until now. Don't think I have seen such a well balanced use or perfect integration of this color before. Keep up the great work Paul, can't wait to see (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

Wow. I'll reserve my critique (if I can find anything TO critique) for later. First impressions: Sand green is niiicce. Excellent greebly bits. Mmmmmmm. Overall it reminds me of a Masamune Shirow design, almost biomechanical curves interrupted by (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

Paul, that is a very cool and very original ship. I think it goes in the same class as the Nasal Avenger, as as far as unconventional design goes. The color scheme works very well, and I'm particularly impressed with the tail section and the fins. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)