 Space / 209
Re: What happened to Datsville in space?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 16:26:37 GMT

Well, then I guess I could just render some landing plates and put them
online! But I am not the right one to do the rendring of landscapes. I know
nothing about skies in POV-ray, height fields etc. I could handle the
HTML-coding, and the rendering of one model at a time. I think that image
mapping all the pics would be great, that way people could click on a ship
and then see it from the side/front/3d. I could do that rendering, and be in
charge of the DAT download which I think should exist. Now, we need a pov
expert for the station rendering, a webspace and someone that will collect
all the dat-files from Lugnet. But I can´t say that I will update it all
frequently, since school will take up a lot of my time. I could code my own
pages (the three-view pages) and the download, if someone mails the dats to
me.

--Tobias

In lugnet.space, Kya Morden writes:
On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 16:14:36 GMT, "Tobias Möller"