 Space / 19983
19982  |  19984
Subject:
System Defense Boat "Sulu"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 19:11:00 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Submitted for your approval, the System Defense Boat "Sulu".  The nation's
first attempt at a large scale space craft.  It has no jump drive of any
kind, and is designed primarily for the protection of our off-planet
interests, the destruction of enemy sub-orbital craft, and commerce raiding.
Think of it as a U-Boat in space.

I have been reluctant to post this MOC because of all the oustanding,
humbling examples in this genre.  That said, I don't think its too bad, for
a first attempt.  The bridge section also doubles as the Sulu's only
lifeboat.  It is designed for splashdown only.  The yellow constructs inside
the roof of the bridge are inflatable boats.

Any feedback/criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Keith