 Space / 1925
    Space Collection Sale, appendix 1 (Was: 7184) —Dave Lovelace
   (...) All of it, actually...my post from yesterday morning in lugnet.space and lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade may be of interest to you. I was really hoping to sell it all to one person to make things quicker and easier, but I expect I'll probably be (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)