 Space / 1917
Re: 7184 MTT In My Hands!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 21:13:51 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

PS:  On a more personal note, Dave, I hope you don't have to truly "enter a • Dark
Age" owing to your current troubles.  I've enjoyed your posts and hope they'll
continue, even if you're forced to have a scantier collection for a while. • Things
will improve again, and it's not necessary to have an enormous collection to • be
here, participate, and enjoy the Brick!  :)  Lord knows, I'll be posting from • .nl,
with my whole collection in storage 3,000 miles away for two years.  All best
thoughts to you.

Thanks for this kind sentiment.

After dedicating myself to *Completement* of the Space stuff, shedding just
part of the collection would be too painful.  Honestly, if I had to get rid of
some, I'd just assume get rid of it all...

Best,

Dave