 Space / 19006
Re: MOC: Kano's Revealed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:13:30 GMT

Sure!  Remember that sabaac tournament at Slim's Diner?  I you had an inside
N'Klik straight and I had the royal Mntan'uk?  You were a couple credits
short and....bingo - new powerplant.

When the cards favour..   :)

Many thanks,
-G

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Oooh. Cool beans. Mmm, chrome is good. :-) Hey, but since when have I made
powerplants for third parties? :-P

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com