 Space / 18966
Re: More D-wing Pod pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:12:59 GMT

"Andrew Martin" <Andrew_Martian@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H5stB8.1M2@lugnet.com...
I updated my D-wing Pod with the same color scheme as Jon Palmer's • original
D-wing.  You can find it at:

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/New.htm

-Andrew

Looks great!  It's so darn cute.
I'm not sure if I ever responded to your first post on this, but I like both
color variants.  I especially like how you pulled off the opening cockpit.
Does the new version still have the radar dishes swivel out? A grand Pod
indeed. ;-)

Also, I really like your NES mosaics!  The slime and the shy guy are my
personal favorites.

-Jon