 Space / 18677
18676  |  18678
Subject:
Incredible EpIII Lego Trailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:11:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greetings,

A few of you may have already seen this, and perhaps already posted about
it, but fbtb.net is currently hosting an amazing  fan created EpIII trailer
that has production values easily on par with the official Han Solo Affair.
It really is absolutely phenomenal.

Be warned however, it is 14+ mb to stream....DSL is definately an asset here.

http://www.fbtb.net/customs/jsi/riseoftheempire.mov

Apologies if this is old news.

Jay Silver, if you are reading this, my highest accolades and praise for
this unbelievable project.  George should be watching this one....

Cheers,
-G