 Space / 1831
Re: new site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 02:45:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joshua Cirinna writes:
http://www.speakdesign.com/josh/lego/

this site is incomplete, and some links are unfinished, but I think its still
   worth a look

Wow, I'd really like to see some closeups.

Just one question...

I was looking through the project overview section and I noticed you have
a Belville kitchen on the back side. I was just wondering....

Why?

~Mark